Union Springs Healthcare™ LLC Terms
Last Updated on March 10, 2014
4. Health and Information Disclaimer. Any use or reliance on Content shall be at your own risk. Union Springs Healthcare™ shall not be liable to you or any third party for any reliance on, or decision made in connection with, such Content. No Content is intended to be, nor should be construed as, medical advice or a medical diagnosis, and is not intended in any way to (a) supersede or be a substitute for any medical provider’s judgment, evaluation or treatment, (b) define the standard of care, or (c) be a proper method of care. You are urged and advised to seek the advice of a physician or other specialist in the applicable area before using any Content. All Content on the Site (including scientific information and clinical data) is provided only for informational purposes.
5. Payment. You agree to pay Union Springs Healthcare™ for any purchases on the Site in accordance with the pricing and payment terms that Union Springs Healthcare™ may issue from time-to-time. All amounts due are payable in U.S. dollars.
6. Users of the Site. 6.1 Registered Users and Subscribers. If you register with our Site and we issue an account to use the Site to you (an “Account”), you shall be referred to as a “Registered User”, unless you purchased a subscription to access and use the Site, in which case you shall be referred to as a “Subscriber.” 6.2 In order to purchase product, you must be (a) eighteen (18) years of age or older, and (b) a resident of the United States, a U.S. territory or Canada. 6.3 General. The portions of the Site available to the general public, Registered Users and Subscribers may vary. Registered Users and Subscribers do not have access to the same portions of the Site. You agree not to access any portion of the Site for which we do not provide you access. 6.4 Passwords. You may not authorize any third party to enter and/or use your Account on your behalf. Accordingly, you agree to protect your username and password by, among other things, keeping your username and password confidential. You are responsible for all use by any third party of your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Union Springs Healthcare™ at info@USIMeds.com of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your Account at the end of each session.
8. Termination of Access to the Site. We may, in our sole discretion, terminate your access to, and/or use of, the Site, or any portion thereof, at any time, with or without notice and for any reason (or no reason), and you agree that if your authorization to access the Site is terminated, you will not thereafter access, or attempt to access, the Site, directly or indirectly.
9. Third Party Websites. We may provide hyperlinks to third party websites and resources. We have no control over such websites and resources or the applicable privacy policies. You agree that Union Springs Healthcare™ is not responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused to you by your use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available through the third party websites and Internet resources.
10. Linking to the Site. We generally welcome links to the Site from other websites. However, if we demand that you not link to the Site, or any portion of the Site, you agree that you will not, directly or indirectly, link to the Site or such portion of the Site as directed in our demand, at any time after such demand is made.
12. No Warranties. The Site is provided on an “AS IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS”, AND “AS AVAILABLE” basis. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in respect of the Site including, without limitation, any errors or omissions with respect to any Content. You acknowledge and agree that you assume sole responsibility for ensuring that all Content is accurate and up to date. Further, we do not represent or warrant that any aspect of the Site will work properly or will be continuously available. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, REASONABLE CARE, SECURITY, QUALITY, TIMELINESS, AVAILABILITY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (WHETHER OR NOT WE KNOW, HAVE REASON TO KNOW, HAVE BEEN ADVISED, OR ARE OTHERWISE IN FACT AWARE OF ANY SUCH PURPOSE), IN EACH INSTANCE IN RESPECT OF THE SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT). FURTHERMORE, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT IN RESPECT OF THE SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT). Some jurisdictions do not allow implied warranties to be excluded or modified, so not all of the above limitations may apply to you.
15. Release. In the event that you now or hereafter have a dispute with any person or entity arising from your use of the Site, you release Union Springs Healthcare™ (and its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, suppliers and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.” Whether or not you are a California resident, you waive and relinquish all rights and benefits under any legal principle with the similar effect of California Civil Code §1542 in any jurisdiction with respect to the release granted above in this Section 12.
16. Modifications to the Site. For the avoidance of doubt, we may modify, suspend, discontinue and/or restrict the use of all or any portion of the Site (including without limitation any Content contained on the Site) at any time for any reason (or for no reason) and without notice or liability.