NoctoPlex is a new natural sleep formula. It was formulated to help people achieve a complete 8-hour sleep cycle. The ingredients used in this product also help you stay awake feeling alert and revitalized.
- increased mental and physical stress;
- stress, insomnia;
- depression, aggression;
- deterioration of brain activity, loss of memory.
Valerian root, L-glycine, lemon balm, suntheanine (L-theanine), bromelain, pantothenic acid, magnesium, melatonin, zinc, vitamin B6 and B12, Vitamin C.
Our proprietary blend of ingredients includes valerian root, L-glycine, and lemon balm.
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) is a herb in the mint family. This ingredient helps you fall asleep quicker. It also helps calm your digestive system while you sleep;
- Valerian root is used for insomnia, hysteria, hyperexcitability, neuralgia, and cardiac neurosis. It helps to relieve headaches and migraines, reduce high blood pressure;
- Glycine (amino acid) has a positive effect on the brain, helps to improve memory, relieve tension, improve brain activity. It is actively used in combination with other drugs for the treatment of nervous disorders. It helps to reduce feelings of anxiety and emotional stress, improve blood circulation and mental abilities.
Dosage and mode of application:
Take 1 capsule once a day, 30 minutes before bedtime. Patients should not take more than 2 capsules in a 24-hour period unless directed by your physician. The duration of treatment is 1 month. If necessary, the treatment can be repeated.
Do not take NoctoPlex if you have an individual intolerance to its components, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Before use, it is recommended to consult a doctor.
Patient reviews suggest that NoctoPlex side effects may include drowsiness, headache, unusual dreams, dry mouth and some more. In most cases, the product is tolerated well and does not cause any adverse effects.
Store in a dry place, away from moisture and direct sunlight, out of reach of children, at a room temperature.