- When the User opens the website they give a consent for personal data processing.
- The User should provide actual personal data as the site administration doesn’t verify its authenticity.
- first and second name;
- the contact phone number;
- email address.
The website doesn’t process the following category of personal data: ethnicity, nationality, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, health condition, sexual private life.
The site secures the data that is automatically directed in the process of surfing and when opening pages that have a statistical system script set up:
- IP address (the site collects statistics on the IP-addresses of its visitors);
- the browser information;
- access time;
- the address of the page where the necessary unit is specified;
Purposes of Collecting Personal Data
The personal data may be applied in order to:
- identify the User registration on the site for buying items;
- ensuring the User with access to personal means of the Site;
- having arranged feedback with the User inclusively of notifications, inquiries, provision of services, processing requests and requests from the User;
- specifying the user location to provide security avoiding thefts;
- confirming the correctness and completeness of personal data;
- creating a personal account to submit an order;
- informing the User about the Order status.
- providing the User with a potential customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Site;
- ensuring User’s consent, product updates, special offers, pricing information, newsletters and other information;
- offering promo and discounts with the consent of the User.
Terms of Processing Personal Data
The processing of the User’s personal data is conducted without the limit in time, in any legal way, inclusively of the information systems of personal data.
The User agrees the Site Administration has approved to redirect personal data to the third parties particularly, courier services, postal organizations, telecommunication operators.
The User personal data may be redirected to the authorized bodies only as established by the legislation of Trust Pharmacy state.
In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Site Administration informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
The site administration takes the necessary organizational and technical affairs to secure the personal information from unlawful or accidental access, changes, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
The site administration together with the User takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences.
- ensure information about personal data mandatory to use Trust Pharmacy;
- update, supplement the required information in case this information is changed.
The site administration is must:
- provide the confidential information storing in secret, not reveal without the prior written the User’s consent, and not to trade, exchange, post, or reveal in any other possible way;
- take measures to secure the personal data confidentiality of the User according to the procedure normally utilized to secure this kind of information;
- perform personal data blocking belonging to the relevant User from the moment of the request or request of the User or his legal representative or authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data for the period of verification.
Actualization, Correction, Deletion of Personal Data
The personal data must be updated by the operator, and processing must be terminated, respectively in the order of confirmation of the inaccuracy of personal data or the illegality of their processing.
When achieving the purposes of processing personal data, as well as in the case of a withdrawal by the subject of personal data of consent to their processing, personal data are subject to destruction if:
- the operator does not have the right to process personal data without the consent;
- otherwise provided by another agreement between the operator and the subject of personal data.
The operator must inform the subject of personal data or his representative about the personal data processing.
Responsibilities of Parties
The site administration, which has not completed its responsibilities, is responsible for losses of the User’s personal data in connection with the unlawful use of personal data.
In case of loss or revealing of personal information, the Site Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
- became public domain before its loss or disclosure;
- received from a third party before it was received by Trust Pharmacy;
- disclosed with the User’s consent.
Before going to court with a claim for disputes arising from the relationship between the Website User and the Website Administration, it is mandatory to file a claim (a written proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute).
The recipient of the claim shall notify the claimant in writing of the results of the review of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of getting.
If the agreement is not reached, the dispute will be submitted to the judicial authority in accordance with the current legislation of the United States.